|Christmas present for the boyfriend|
1. I’ve been wanting to write characters more from backgrounds that I’m familiar with so I wanted to write a Korean character but because I’ve always been on the outside of the Korean community as I’m only half and can barely speak the language I get paranoid that I shouldn’t be writing them. So I made him a half Korean too, but that just brought in all the issues of racism and mixed bloods that it just evolved into one of his core beliefs against racism and ensuring everyone was never put down around him.
2. Milo was the shittiest, spoilt little brat as a kid; he’s an only child and the only grandchild on his father’s side of the family whom are very wealthy. He got everything what he wanted and when he took what he wanted. But his mother humbled him.
3. His ‘all smiles’ and ridiculously chill attitude came later as he started to become the buffer between his dad’s family and his mum. They all seemed to be looking for a reason to hate each other and their main argument depended if he was upset or not. So he had to constantly pretend he was happy and smiling and it stuck after years of doing that.
4. He became very frugal with his money when he’d moved to live with his mum who’d near no money which meant splitting toilet paper to make two, never using a AC or heater, buying food only on special and ugly clothes two sizes two big so they’d fit longer. He earns plenty now but he spends it only on necessary things and sends the rest back to his mum. So when he spends money on you it’s a big deal to him.
5. He hates birds because as a baby one pecked his nose and he was so terrified he couldn’t move, there’s a tiny scar there but it just looks like a freckle now. He’s never had luck with them ever since.
6. Literally named him Milo after the drink, I thought it sounded like a cute and approachable as a name
7. I first wanted to make a medic and revamp my character Kaspar from the RP ground Prauxem Academy when my mate Tomo told me they were re-opening but damn it Star you already took Medic boss. So some Milo’s personality was borrowed from Kaspar (the whole always smile gently, speak calmly and chill attitude), some from Del’s personality (trickster, loves to scare people and cause trouble), some inspiration from Hakkai in the manga Saiyuki and some fresher traits to make him more useful and capable than Kaspar could be. Not too disappointed by the outcome but I’m still getting used to him.
8. Of the 5 major love languages Milo’s major love language would be ‘Acts of Service’ and minor ‘Touch’
1. Writing a character from a background I knew started with Felix and because in all the rp groups I never saw a damn Australian. It was also just an excuse so I can write all my Australian colloquialism and not have to worry about translating myself when someone didn’t understand what I meant by a ‘thong’.
2. Felix is also the first character I thought I should write as extremely damn normal, like the majority of his history could have happened to anyone (a lot of it is borrowed from my Uncle). I found that I really love writing normal characters shockingly.
3. I originally made Felix for the old A-GENTS group but because my characters never fucking died, I wasn’t able to use him. So he’s probably the single most re-vamped character I have until I FINALLY got him into the new A-GENTS.
4. I came across his surname when I was researching Maltese names, found it, liked it, wrote it in but I have never been able to fucking find it again and what it meant.
5. I developed a habit of giving the birthday of my characters the same day I put pencil to paper, because that is literally the day they came into existence right? This also started with Felix and is the same with Milo too (not the year obviously).
6. Felix’s daughter Miranda was named after Miha-Hime u3u
7. He actually had a thing for Klaudia (now AGENT 013) in the rp group Milizia where I first rped him, they had such a interesting relationship and he liked her even though he was sure she'd never see him more than her friend so he was too chicken to fuck it up, especially since his relationships in the past had always fucked up. He had much be rather be her friend and be close to her than fuck up, ruin everything between them and never get to see her again. But the group died and I kinda had troubles keeping up that I flipped it and left.
8. Of the five major love languages his major would be ‘Quality Time’ and minor would be ‘Acts of Service’
1. I believe I made Bane when I was like 13 or 14, he is one of my first characters. His sister Aldora mentioned a few times is actually my sister’s character. We’re writing a book together with them and a few other of the char’s I’ve rped in it.
2. None of the three Beaumont children have the same mother; hence Bane looks nothing like Callum. As you can imagine Bane’s mother is a very tall lady, she’s still alive too in Dumort.
3. Bane has never been a talker, in his Dumort revision he’s quiet because he’s actually really shy if he didn’t have duty to hide behind and because he was beaten by his father to ‘speak only when spoken too and not much at all’. He was already such a huge child that couldn’t be hidden easily, so the less he spoke the less his father had to acknowledge he was there. Callum on the other hand speak so much too Bane that it made it pointless anyway.
4. He ADORES tiny things, especially baby feet because he still can’t compute how something so small could get so big like him. If you put a baby in front of Bane he’s definitely going to play with them until you take the kid away.
5. In modern renditions of Bane he’s actually a fan of rap music and actually raps himself, which is why in Dumort he listens to and sings occasionally classical music instead (since rap wasn’t around). This is probably the only time you really hear more than one or two words out of him and he’s actually pretty good at rapping. Mainly because he practises only in the car when no one else is around.
6. Bane has technically been in two groups, when I couldn’t apply in him the first A-GENTs groups having too many characters so I made him a villain in the enemy group CROW. Bane’s never been evil but he’s the type of person that would do ANYTHING for the people he loves. So considering they had Callum locked up and going crazy so he had offered himself to their service so long as they could help Callum. He was taken out in the first mission I put him in and was placed in a coma ever since.
7. During Ville Dumort RP, Bane was Natalie’s Butler (the current AGENT 213) and a werewolf, he had such a huge thing for her that even when he’d become a werewolf he couldn’t hurt her even if she stuck her hand in his mouth. In fact he was in love with her when he was first taken into the house as a Footman but never acted on it. I was so smitten for these two as a OTP and it annoyed me that in NO FUCKING WAY was stupid ass Bane and all his stupid ass duty would ever tell her and it would take a FUCK LOAD of convincing for him to even accept a relationship with someone born so highly above him when he was a bastard and low born. All because he cared too much about how it’d affect Natalie especially when he was likely to die far FAR more sooner than her anyway. Even if it was teased so many timesssss (Miha you had no fucking idea how many ways I thought of how to fucking convince him over but he’s just too damn dutiful and all I could see him saying was ‘I’m not good enough for her.’ ARGH! ;;; AND STUFF YOU FOR TELLING ME THEY’RE END GAME NOW ;;; very frustrated OTP didn’t get as far as I wanted in Dumort)
8. Out of the 5 Love Languages Bane’s would be ‘Touch’ and ‘Acts of Service’
OKAY THEN!! I get revenge to tag some of you guys back!!